"Leave your drugs in the chemist's pot if you can heal your patients with food"

Hippocrates


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Address

Hello followers!

I have decided to join my blog with my website in order to direct traffic there! I have moved this entire blog onto my website which is located at www.canine-clarity.com/blog.html

I am working with weebly to get a sign up form on the site so that you can follow this blog again!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Tomorrow I will post an article on feeding the picky dog!

Thank you for your support!

Sonya

2 comments:

  1. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.
    platinum canine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you and your doctor know about your RA, the better you can manage it. Best Fiber supplements

    ReplyDelete